Koi & Pond - News Articles
Here are the 2015 Growing Contest winners
Grand Champion - Kimchi - Kohaku
Super Growth - Chin Lim - Sanke
Best Finished - Jeff Fleischer - Showa
Best in Gosanke - John - Sanke
Best Pattern - Linh...
1. ALL KOI SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUND, RETURN OR EXCHANGE.
2. Shipments to lower 48 states only. The minimum purchase is $500.00 or a $50.00 handling fee will be added.
3. Shipments are through Delta or Southwest Airlines air cargo. Freight charges, within 50 lb are approx. $120, over 50 lb and within 100 lb approx. $170 and will be collected by the airline when picking...
April 18, 2015Re: 2015 Annual Koi Growth Contest
To All Aspiring Koi Keepers,
This year our Annual Koi Growing Contest falls on May 2, 2015. This is the time for you to bring in your koi to show how well you have maintained your prized living jewels and to compete for top awards. All koi lovers are welcome to our Growing Contest to enjoy complimentary food and beverage.
IMPORTED CERTIFICATE JAPANESE KOI ON SALE NOW: I would like to let everyone know that we have new certificate Tosai from multiple breeders. These are Tategoi chosen by the breeders, ranging from 8-12 inches. We have Isa (30 pieces), Nogami (40 pcs.), Marudo (80 pcs.), Sakai (30 pcs.), Momotaro (20 pcs.), Ooya (20p pcs.), and Dainichi (20 pcs.)
The koi are still...
The February 2015, new shipment of young TOSAI koi are now available for SALE!
• They range from 3-5 inches
• Price: $25.00 to $40.00We welcome you to visit our koi shop and view our beautiful Japanese imported koi. ...
List of the Annual Koi Growth Contest WinnersOn Saturday May 3, 2014 Andrew's Koi held its Annual Koi Growth Contest. The winners are listed below. Both koi variety and owner are listed. 1. Grand Champion: Thi - Showa 2. Super Growth: Nori / Chai - Shiro Utsuri 3. Best Finished: Stanley Jee - Kohaku 4. Best in Gosankes: Nori / Chai - Kohaku 5. Best...
Andy Moo "Andrew's Koi International"
Andy Moo was first exposed to koi in 1968 in the city of Taipei, Taiwan. One day, he was held back after school for being naughty; therefore, he missed the school bus, so he had no choice but to walk home.
Everyday while commuting on the bus he passed a goldfish and koi shop. This time...